- A nurse needs to be sponsored (Certificate of Sponsorship)
- A nurse needs to apply for Tier 2 (General) visa. You can apply up to 3 months prior to expected travel and should get a decision within 3 weeks ( for example Malaysia 15 days/Philippines up to 60 days) and the Visa is valid for up to 3 years
- You can stay up to 5 years and 14 days under a Tier 2 (General) visa and may not arrive in the UK more than 14 days prior to your sponsorship starting.
- You can work for your Sponsor
- Do a second job in the same field of practise up to 20 hours per week
- Do a job which has a shortage of workers in the UK up to 20 hours per week
- Do voluntary work
- Study as long as it does not interfere with your sponsored job
- Multi-entry visa
- Bring family members with you
- You cannot get Public Funds, start working before you get a visa
- Apply for a second job before starting work for your sponsor.
- A certificate of Sponsorship reference number
- IELTS 7.0 in all four disciplines, reading, writing, speaking and listening or OET B in all four disciplines.
- You will need £945 in savings unless your Sponsor is a fully approved (A rated) and states you will not claim benefits during your stay.
Documents you must provide
- A current Passport
- A passport sized colour photograph
- Bank statements showing the £945 (if required) and needs to have been there continuously for 90 days or a sponsors’ letter stating he will provide accommodation for the first month.
- IELTS 7.0 / OET B (in all four subjects)
- Tuberculosis (if required)
How long does it take?
- Within 8 weeks for online applications
- Within 10 days if you can access the Tier 2 Priority Application Service
- Usually on the same day if you use the Premium service
SEND US A MESSAGE
BA Healthcare Sdn Bhd
16, Jalan Othman
46000 Petaling Jaya
+60 14 3234 283 - available on WhatsApp and Viber